Ailine is not only the best photographer ever, but she is also an amazing cook. Convince yourself by simply taking a look at her blog Aicuisine.
Since we tasted her cookies and loved them instantly, we asked her to share her 7 cookie baking secrets and here the are.
1. Mix liquid and dry ingredients separately
2. Use half brown and half refined sugar
3. Try using spices spices like chill and pepper
4. Get your hands on vanilla paste. It makes everything taste better.
5. Substitute one cup of flower with grinded almond or hazelnut.
5. Use baking soda, not powder.
6. Don’t bother forming the cookies, just make rough balls. They will melt into a cookie naturally because of the butter.
7. Make a tarte with the rest of the cookie dough.
125g soft butter 1 egg 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup refined sugar 2 table spoons sugar beet molasses 1 table spoon honey 1 table spoon cinnamon 1/2 tea spoon salt 1/2 tea spoon chili 1/2 tea spoon pepper 1 1/2 cups flour 1 cup almond flour 2 1/2 tea spoons baking soda
Preheat oven to 175°C. Mix liquids and mix dry ingredients and then mix together until smooth. Put dough in freezer for about 30min. Form little rough balls with a spoon or ice cream scooper on a baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes.